Norman L. LeBlanc, CPA/MST
Shareholder and Director of State and Local Tax Services (SALT) Group
Providing Solutions . . .
Helping our clients’ businesses grow and providing the solutions that help make them successful is what our team strives for each and every day.
Communication, cost saving strategies, relationships and excellence are the core of our commitment to our clients.
- Chair of the firm's Tax Dispute Resolution & State and Local Tax Practice
- Tax advisory services to complex situations throughout the US and abroad with a concentration in technical matters, taxpayer representation, multi jurisdictional taxation and business reorganization.
- IRS and State audit representation, multi-state tax issues & tax research
- Works with clients across a wide range of industries including, private equity, emerging business, technology, distribution and high net worth clients.
- Extensive knowledge in hotel, restaurants and many hospitality related industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Johnson & Wales University
- Masters of Taxation, Bryant University
- Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society, member, Bryant University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), legislative committee member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Rhode Island Hospitality Association, finance committee member, Board of Directors (ex-officio) member
- Member of the Advisory Board to the Accounting Department at Bryant University
- Advisory Panel member of the CCH Tax and Accounting Software Group
- CPE & CLE courses, Roger Williams School of Law.
- The American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA), guest speaker
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA), guest speaker
- Named Top 50 IRS Representation Practitioner
- Calvary Chapel, Treasurer
- Rodman Ride for Kids