- Norman L. LeBlanc, CPA/MST
- Shareholder and Director of State and Local Tax Services (SALT) Group
- Chair of the firm's Tax Dispute Resolution & State and Local Tax Practice
- Tax advisory services to complex situations throughout the US and abroad with a concentration in technical matters, taxpayer representation, multi jurisdictional taxation and business reorganization.
- IRS and State audit representation, multi-state tax issues & tax research
- Works with clients across a wide range of industries including, private equity, emerging business, technology, distribution and high net worth clients.
- Extensive knowledge in hotel, restaurants and many hospitality related industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Johnson & Wales University
- Masters of Taxation, Bryant University
- Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society, member, Bryant University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), legislative committee member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Rhode Island Hospitality Association, finance committee member, Board of Directors (ex-officio) member
- CPE & CLE courses, Roger Williams School of Law.
- The American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA), guest speaker
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA), guest speaker
- Named Top 50 IRS Representation Practitioner
- Calvary Chapel, Treasurer
- Rodman Ride for Kids