Venture Capital & Private Equity
Venture Capital and Private Equity firms have special needs when it comes to finding an accounting firm to help them with their accounting, auditing, tax and financial due diligence projects.
In addition to offering full-scope audit and tax service for private equity/venture capital firms and their portfolio companies, our advisors provide a variety of services to handle complex business matters, including:
- Executive search services
- Business valuations
- Specialized tax services (cost segregation, research & development and energy studies)
- State and local tax consulting
- International tax and business advisory services
- Internal audit assessments
- Financial modeling and projections
- Systems development, including internal control procedures, accounting and budgetary systems
- Technology Consulting (design and implementation of computer systems, or maximization of an existing system).
In evaluating acquisition targets, our advisors work with private equity and venture capital firms to assess the viability of an acquisition. If determined to be the best course of action, we will implement a successful acquisition plan. Our services include:
- Pre-transaction evaluation & planning
- Business valuation
- Due diligence for buyers
- Due diligence preparedness for sellers
- Transaction modeling
- Tax strategy & structure
- Opening balance sheet audit
- Purchase price allocation
KLR develops cost-effective responses to private equity and venture capital companies for their reporting and tax needs. Whether you need advisory assistance within your own firm, at one or more of your portfolio companies, or in completing due diligence and other services applied to an acquisition target, KLR is here to help.
KLR is a registered member of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).