Christopher D. Mordas
Teamwork . . .
Effective teamwork and operational alignment of goals is the foundation for success. This is applicable internally through KLR operations and externally as we partner with our clients towards a successful, efficient, long lasting, and trusted relationship, fully leveraging our collective skills, expertise and providing comprehensive service offerings catered towards our clients' particular needs.
- Experience & Education
- Over 7 years executive leadership experience as a professional services CFO overseeing global finance operations including financial reporting, planning, and analyses; tax and legal compliance; treasury and investor/banking relations; risk management; contract management and oversight; as a strategic leader and business partner to firm leadership and primary management liaison to all debt and equity holders
- Over 20 years of operational and financial leadership experience within private and public enterprises with in depth experience in operational accounting, SEC filings, tax and regulatory compliance, and internal control oversight
- Over 18 years of experience as a licensed Attorney
- Experience in a variety of industries including professional services (legal, accounting, and consulting), retail & distribution, technology research, real estate management and investment, SAAS based software, and training and education, within stable, turn-around, capital challenged, and high growth business environments
- Experience in Due Diligence and M&A activities
- Experienced in oversight, navigation and negotiation of complex debt and equity structures tied to both Private equity and institutional lending
- Experienced with Board of Directors compliance and oversight
- Licensed Attorney, Commonwealth of Massachusetts 1997
- Admitted to Federal District Court of Massachusetts 1998
- JD Roger Williams University School of Law 1997
- BS Accounting & Finance, Roger Williams University 1994
- Academic Excellence in Accounting Award – Roger Williams University 1994
- RI Association of Public Accountants, Academic Excellence in Accounting Scholarship Award 1993
- Roger Williams University Baseball Scholar Athlete Award
- Board of Directors ESM Software Group, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Roger Williams University Alumni Association
- Board of Directors, President Norton Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading