Michael T. Tousignant, CPA
Shareholder, Executive Vice President
Client Service at KLR . . .
We believe that great client service goes way beyond preparing a tax return or financial statement in a competent and timely manner. It also goes beyond the cliché of just “Personal Attention”. Great client service is to literally think about our clients businesses and lives as if they were our own. It is important to constantly think about and develop new ideas to make their businesses more successful and their personal financial goals attainable.
- Experience & Education
- Over 25 years of experience in the public accounting field
- National accounting firm experience
- Proven expertise in financial and operational matters, technical accounting, forensic accounting, litigation support and financial reporting.
- Offers creative problem solving solutions to clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality, technology, manufacturing, retail, distribution, construction, health care, non-profit (federal grants) and private equity
- Expert for several law firms throughout Southeastern New England
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum laude, Bryant University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Providence Chamber of Commerce, member
- 1997 Leadership RI Program of Great Providence Chamber of Commerce, program graduate
- Tides Family Services, board member
- Providence Center, member
- Quidnessett Country Club, member
- Rhode Island Philharmonic, past board member
- West Bay Christian Academy, past finance committee board member
- American Red Cross RI Chapter, past chairman