Patrick J. Martin
Partner, Director of Non-Profit Services Group
Community Service . . .
Volunteering is ultimately about helping others and having an impact on people’s wellbeing. What better way is there to connect with your community and give a little back? We cannot solve the world's problems, however, by volunteering you just might make the community where you live much better.
- Experience & Education
- Over 20 years of experience providing audit services to not-for-profit organizations
- Experience with grants management and internal financial reporting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Rhode Island
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Multiple Sclerosis Society, Vice Chair
- Leukemia Society, Financial Committee
- Sandra Feinsten Gamm Theater, Board Member