Robert G.. Davies, CPA, PFS, CVA
Partner, Business Valuation Services
Delivering Exceptional Client Service . . .
Exceptional client service is about going beyond what is expected. To be successful, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy.
- Experience & Education
Tax advisory services to closely held, medium sized and publicly held businesses.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, New Hampshire College
- Personal Financial Specialist, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Rhode Island Quality Institute, board member
- Accounts for the Public Interest of Rhode Island, secretary and board member
- North Kingstown American Little League, treasurer and board member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Rhode Island, treasurer and founding board member