Implementing the New Non-Profit Reporting Standards Webinar
- Oct 04, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00 am EDT
- Implementing the New Non-Profit Reporting Standards
- Sandy F. Ross, CPA, CFE & Patrick Martin, CPA
Financials will look quite different with only two classes of net assets (those with and without donor restrictions) and lots of “enhanced disclosures” on donor restrictions, governing board designated funds, liquidity and reporting of expenses required. Join us to learn more about these changes.
This webinar will guide you through the significant changes ahead such as:
- Identifying the most complex challenges in the new financial statement standard.
- What policies, procedures, and systems should be in place as a result of the standard.
- Identifying implementation techniques to assist in applying the new standard to the financial statements.
- Presentation of net assets classes.
- Requirements related to presentation of expenses and related allocation.
- Requirements related to preparing statement of cash flows using the direct method.
- Revisions to definitions of certain terms.
Wednesday Oct 04, 2017
|Q&A||10:45 -11:00 AM|