Private Equity and M&A Outlook: Trends & Opportunities
- Dec 07, 2016
- Private Equity and M&A Outlook: Trends & Opportunities
- John E. Surrette, Jr., Charles Burckmyer, Nick McCoy, Oliver Smith & Andrew L. Share
- Nixon Peabody LLP
900 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2016 and predictions for 2017, including:
- Identification of industry sectors—Which are likely to encounter active M&A and investment interest in the fourth quarter of 2016 and in 2017?
- Why are good opportunities hard to come by?
- What are the trends in sourcing opportunities?
- Does the current and future market create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer, or the alternative investment buyer?
- How are purchasers dealing with their concerns about the uncertain global economy?
- What are the challenges facing private equity firms in the fourth quarter of 2016 and into 2017?
- What is the current state of valuations?
- What is the elections’ impact on M&A and investment activity?
Wednesday Dec 07, 2016
|7:30 - 8:00am||Registration|
|8:00 - 9:30am||Session|