KLR Honored with 2018 Superior Award for Worksite Health
Added on May 22, 2018
KLR has been honored with a 2018 Superior Award for the Annual Worksite Health Awards. We are very proud and excited of this honor by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
“KLR takes great pride in developing a healthy, safe and happy work environment,” said Alan Litwin, Managing Director. “We are extremely honored to have this important initiative recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield,” adds Beth Reagan, Human Resource Director.
- Some of the programs that KLR implements include:
- Mind & Body Wellness Workshops
- Health and Financial Well-being Workshops
- Community Service Walks
- Workplace Safe Lifestyle Policies
- Flu-clinic and Health Screening Clinic
- CPR Training
About the award:
Sponsored by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island in partnership with the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce, the awards feature separate categories for small business (less than 50 employees) and large businesses.