KLR Partner Henry Silva Receives SOC for Cybersecurity Certificate
Added on June 21, 2018
KLR is pleased to announce that Henry Silva, CPA, Shareholder and Director of Emerging Business Group, received certification in SOC for Cybersecurity Services from the AICPA.
In today’s business environment, companies must contend with threats that are more sophisticated than ever. What makes navigating the threat landscape even more difficult? The fact that no two organizations are the same. Risk management is crucial when identifying the unique blend of people, systems, processes, and data that are targets for the wide-array of business threats.
KLR works closely with its clients in implementing the necessary policies, procedures and infrastructure to address a cybersecurity attack. Our professionals include audit and security experts, network specialists, engineers and analysts. KLR’s management team maintains certifications such as Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Our services include:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Cyber Risk Program Development
- Incident Response Plan Preparation
- Cyber Security Audit
- Technology audit and IT compliance
- Data Endpoint Security
- Employee Security Posture Training & Measurement
To earn this certificate, Henry Silva completed 16 hours of continuing professional education on SOC for Cybersecurity attestation examinations concepts. Upon completion of the program, he is prepared to:
- Apply the AICPA’s cybersecurity risk management reporting framework
- Analyze and examine an organization’s cybersecurity risk management program
- Report on the entity’s cybersecurity risk management program