KLR Partner, Kenneth Freshman, CPA Speaks at Town Hall, Geneva
Added on February 21, 2019
Kenneth Freshman, CPA, Partner in KLR’s Global Tax Services Group will be speaking at the American Citizens Abroad Town Hall in Geneva. Ken will be joined by Mathew Berlin, Esq. and Jonathan Lachowitz, CFP.
Key topics will include:
- What is ACA and how the organization represents and helps Americans overseas
- The latest news from ACA’s advocacy work in Washington D.C.
- What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; Impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Estate Planning Challenges for Americans in Switzerland: What to do with that Rev Liv Trust?
- Tax Planning & Financial planning for Americans living in Switzerland / Overseas
- Considerations for Starting a Company overseas for US Taxpayers
Details about the Town Hall:
American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Webster University – 15, route de Collex 1293
About American Citizens Abroad:
American Citizens Abroad's (ACA, Inc.) mission is to educate, advocate and inform both the US Government and US Citizens living and working overseas on issues of concern to the overseas US Citizen community. The US State Department estimates this community to be nearly 9 million strong.