KLR Selected Best Place to Work, for 10th Straight Year
Added on May 13, 2015
For the 10th straight year, KLR, one of New England’s largest CPA and business-consulting firms, has been named one of the Best Places to Work. KLR has made Best Place to Work rankings every year since the list’s inception in 2005.
KLR employees are now more vocal about their work environment than ever before. What’s behind the success of KLR? Here are the top 5 reasons, taken directly from the KLR employee feedback . . .
- Flexibility – KLR employees are motivated by the fact that they believe they can manage their schedules. “Flexible work schedules help to make KLR a great place to work,” wrote an Associate. “It’s great that we can work from home when necessary.”
- Smart Perks – KLR is great when it comes to office perks, which now extends beyond the busier season. From nightly dinners, to the on-site health screening and social activities, these perks are a great way to keep employees healthy and energized.
- Career opportunities – Growth opportunities for us as well as clients, tons of training resources, great learning environment” wrote a KLR manager from our Providence office.
- Talented Colleagues - Another reason KLR employees consider KLR a great place to work is that they get to work with “talented” colleagues. “KLR attracts some of the best talent to work with in the industry,” wrote a Boston-based Principal.
- Fun Place to Work – “As I am new to the company I have to say that this is an outstanding place to work. Everyone is beyond friendly and it makes for a happy and healthy working environment. The training and supervision I received as a new employee superseded my expectations and I feel confident in the work I do. I love coming to work and feeling productive,” wrote a first year employee.
Best Place To Work Program -- Companies were selected based on extensive employee surveys, which included questions about work environment, job satisfaction, work-life balance, support and recognition of achievement, advancement opportunities with co-workers, supervisors, management compensation and benefits.