KLR Shareholder, Paul Oliveira Chairs World Trade Day 2016 at Bryant University
Added on March 18, 2016
Paul Oliveira, Shareholder and Director of KLR’s Tax Services Group will Chair Bryant University’s World Trade Day (WTD): Global Trends Impacting Local Decisions. Paul, along with the World Trade Day Committee, will help Bryant to create a learning environment for the continued growth in the global marketplace.
KLR will also have a booth at the event that will showcase the firm’s International capabilities.
KLR’s International Tax Principal, Ken Freshman, will be a panelist at WTD focusing on Challenges of Managing a Global Workforce. Other sessions include:
- Technology in Manufacturing – the impact of automation and robotics on manufacturing
- Global Economic Outlook – how is the current economy shaping future global strategies?
- Accessing Capital for Global Expansion
- Integrating Design into Manufacturing
- Market Focus: Where are local companies finding new opportunities?
- Are You Ready to Export?
- Digital marketing: marketing to the world in a digital age
Register for the May 25th World Trade Day Conference
World Trade Day is presented by the John H. Chafee Center for International Business at Bryant University, in partnership with Commerce RI, the State of Rhode Island and the US Small Business Administration.
By providing comprehensive international trade services including global market research, corporate training and strategic consulting, the Chafee center is a gateway for companies to access international markets. World Trade Day is the largest regional event of its kind and delivers valuable services to the business community.