KLR Cloud Accounting
KLR Cloud Accounting offers finance and accounting outsourcing services to a wide range of companies, from start-ups to small and emerging businesses. We offer a full suite of outsourced services that provides a cost-effective way for your business to improve the finance and accounting function. These services include:
Outsourced Bookkeeping Services:
- Accounts payable (entering of bills and making payments)
- Accounts receivable (preparation of invoices and collection efforts)
- Employee reimbursements
- Sales commissions
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Time tracking and job costing reporting
- Fixed assets management
- Inventory management
Compliance Tax Services:
- Sales tax and property tax preparation
- 1099 preparation (send your 1099 information via secure file exchange)
- Annual report preparation
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Month end adjusting and closing entries
- Financial statement review and preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Key metric benchmarking
- Business analytics
- Accounting documentation including processes and procedures development
- Accounting system implementation
Why KLR Cloud Accounting?
Easy to use –
Simple and intuitive, plus you can talk to a real, live person anytime you have a question.
Work Anywhere –
Your business is accessible from any computer or mobile device and your data is always backed up and secure.
Save Money –
Outsourcing enables you to scale resources as needed with no obligation to pay salaries or benefit costs.
Save Time Hiring –
Outsourcing alleviates the burden of hiring, training and maintaining accounting staff.