Added on 04/02/19
- Under the TCJA, are Employee Shift Meals Still 100% Deductible?
- Changes to the meals and entertainment deduction under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) have many restaurant owners wondering if shift meals provided to employees are still deductible.
- Published on 04/23/19 in The Restaurateur
- Flexibility in the Workplace: A Benefit for Everyone
- Published on 04/22/19 in Business Blog
- Why You Should Build a Diverse Investment Portfolio
- Published on 04/15/19 in Business Blog
- Bonus Depreciation: How Building Improvements Fell through the Cracks
- Published on 04/12/19 in Global Tax Blog
- FAQs: The Real Estate Industry & The Business Interest Expense Deduction Limitation
- Published on 04/11/19 in Global Tax Blog
- Congress Proposes Retirement Plan Improvements through SECURE Act
- Published on 04/09/19 in Business Blog
- Nonprofits, Form 990 Deadline Approaching
- Published on 04/08/19 in Mission Matters Blog