Added on 03/28/18
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Takes Effect May 25th 2018
- The European Commission’s (EC) General Data Protection Regulation replaces Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and is designed to put individuals back in charge of their data and personal information.
- Published on 04/19/18 in Business Blog
- Can My Restaurant Deduct Credit Card Fees from Servers’ Tips?
- Published on 04/17/18 in The Restaurateur
- SEC Requires Companies to Disclose More Information on Cybersecurity Risks
- Published on 04/16/18 in Business Blog
- IRS Rolls out Annual “Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams
- Published on 04/13/18 in Global Tax Blog
- Nonprofits, Are You Reporting Special Events Correctly?
- Published on 04/12/18 in Mission Matters Blog
- Should You Rethink Your Marketing Plan under the New Tax Law?
- Published on 04/09/18 in Global Tax Blog
- Facebook Privacy Settings - What You Should Know.
- Published on 04/03/18 in Business Blog