Added on 12/04/17
- House and Senate Reach Compromise on Tax Reform
- It looks like the tax bill is in its final sprint across the finish line. The House and Senate have reached a tentative compromise which will be voted on next week.
- Published on 12/14/17 in Global Tax Blog
- 2018 Standard Mileage Rates Released
- Published on 12/15/17 in Global Tax Blog
- Our Most Popular Tax, Business and Hospitality Blogs of 2017
- Published on 12/15/17 in Business Blog
- Tax Reform’s Potential Impact on the Hospitality Industry
- Published on 12/12/17 in The Restaurateur
- Get Ahead of Tax Reform: How Prepaying Expenses can Lower Your Tax Bill
- Published on 12/12/17 in Global Tax Blog
- Tax Reform Planning: Pay your Quarterly Real Estate Taxes Before Year-End
- Published on 12/11/17 in Global Tax Blog
- How will the Minimum Wage Increase in RI Affect Tipped Employees?
- Published on 12/11/17 in The Restaurateur