Added on 05/13/19
- Subcontractor vs. Subrecipient: What’s the Difference?
- The terms subcontractor and subrecipient are often used interchangeably…but this is incorrect! Understand the difference between these two terms or you could face a costly audit.
- Published on 05/24/19 in Mission Matters Blog
- Do Triple Net Leases Qualify for the Section 199A Safe Harbor?
- Published on 05/23/19 in Global Tax Blog
- Carried Interest Post TCJA: Impact on Private Equity
- Published on 05/21/19 in Global Tax Blog
- Are You Caught Up on Changes to Executive Compensation Under the TCJA?
- Published on 05/20/19 in Global Tax Blog
- California Proposes a State Gift and Estate Tax Beginning 2021
- Published on 05/17/19 in Global Tax Blog
- How do Wayfair’s Sales Tax Changes Impact Restaurants?
- Published on 05/16/19 in The Restaurateur
- Communication: The Key to Successful Hiring
- Published on 05/14/19 in Business Blog