Elise Rivers Caputi, CPA
Partner, Audit Services Group
Exemplary Client Service
Exceptional client service is about going beyond what is expected. To be successful, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. I believe that it is imperative to be knowledgeable about my clients’ business and to maintain a high level of integrity. I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy.
- Experience & Education
- Over 20 years of experience in public accounting
- Audit and consulting experience with clients in a variety of industries including real estate, not-for-profit, employee benefit plans and closely-held businesses.
- Extensive real estate experience including affordable housing and government-subsidized housing
- Financial statement audits, LIHTC cost certifications and analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Business Administration, Suffolk University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Masschausetts Society of CPAs - Board Member
- Massachusetts Alliance for Families - Board Member