Loree B. Dubois, CPA, MBA
Shareholder, Tax Services Group
People . . .
What sets KLR apart from other firms, are the people. Having worked at other CPA firms, and in private industry, KLR’s talent pool is exceptional and growing each year. It is always great to be able to have the expertise in-house and in our network when faced with out of the ordinary client issues and events. It is even better when these individuals are your friends at work.
- Experience & Education
- Chair of the firm's Corporate Tax Group and Co-chair of the Healthcare Services Group
- Over 20 years of experience providing tax advisory services to closely held, medium sized and publicly held businesses.
- Works closely with physician group practices on healthcare tax issues and comprehensive income tax planning for individual doctors.
- Expertise in large to mid-size entity tax issues including ASC 740, tax planning and compliance.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Massachusetts
- Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Taxation, Bentley College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- ProVisors RI Chapter, Executive Committee
- Center for Women & Enterprise, business consultant and teacher