Robert T. Goguen, CPA
Partner, Audit Services Group
DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE . . .
Exceptional client service is about going beyond what is expected. To be successful, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy.
- Experience & Education
- Over 20 years of public accounting experience
- Provides audit services to clients in not-for-profit, construction and real estate industries
- Not-for-profit organization experience including grants management and internal financial reporting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting from the University of Dartmouth
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants, past president
- Mattapoisett Community Sailing Association, board of directors
- Providence After School Alliance (PASA), past board of directors