Cyber Risk: What’s at Stake for Your Business?
- Apr 12, 2017
- 11:00 A.M. -12:00 P.M.
- Take a Closer Look at the Policies, Procedures and Infrastructure Needed to Protect your Company from a Cyber Attack.
- Dan Andrea, CITP, CISA, Partner, Director of Information Security Services Group, KLR
This webinar will take a closer look at how policies, procedures and infrastructure impact your cyber security risk and how to lower the potential risk for your company. Join us to learn more about:
- Corporate Governance and Cyber Security - Application of corporate governance themes to cyber security responsibilities
- Key Elements of a Cyber Security Program - Detailed discussion of the components of a cyber security program
- Cyber Security Best Practices – Technology and non-technology best practices to enhance your organization’s cyber security efforts