Handling the Sales of a Business
- Jun 23, 2017
- 8:30 - 4:30pm
- Deepen Your Understanding of Business Acquisitions
- Norman L. LeBlanc, CPA, Drew Kaplan, Tobia Lederberg and Laura Wilkinson
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
1 Thurber Street
Warwick, RI 02886
Join us for this important seminar and learn from our experienced faculty as they walk you through real world examples of everything from drafting that first teaser summary to complex acquisition agreements. Register today!
- Enhance your knowledge of the overall buying and selling process.
- Find out how to calculate a business's value.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tax saving strategies available to your client.
- Master the skill of structuring purchase agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements.
- Confidently advise your client on how to handle existing contracts in an acquisition.
- Safeguard against ethical violations by avoiding conflicts of interest.
Friday Jun 23, 2017
|Seminar||9:00 - 4:30pm|